You chose... He uses the lamp~thingy to make it legal


 "W-what happened?" you, like, ask. Something's different. like, a lot of things are different. but, like, what?


"Nothing, Babe", Josh says confidently. omg, he's so cute! u remember starting to date freshmen year. he's been, like, such a sweetheart since then. and it's so nice that he was a year older than me, like, we're living in a apartment. we're both in senior year now. i luv him so much. im not that smart, but at least I'll graduate with my daddy, eheh ;*. I mean, i can get a job in like art and stuff. it's something everyone says im good at, so i might as well try. Josh is gonna be the real breadwinner of the household. I can cook and clean and have great sex! yum ;). but when it comes to manly stuff, Josh has it heccing covered.


i want a baby. i want to be a mommy. ik that Josh is like really not interested rn, but i think we can really work it out. we, like, know that i can take care of him at home, and he can get a great job out of high school. i want to have him cum into me. i want him to give me his man juices and let me give birth to our baby. ik he's just a littl scared, but I think we can work it out.


u walked into ur new bedroom. u see ur hot 6' 4" boyfriend on the bed. ur knees are weak. but u want to talk to him. you crawl seductively onto the bed.


"daddy..." you say playfully.


"yes babe?" he says making ur panties so wet.


"i want to take our relationship to the next level :)" u say seductively.


"babe, we're not even married yet", ugh why does he have to bring this up.


"well, duh! that's like, what i wanted to talk about. dummy", u say agi- agita- aaaaaaa- angry. hmpf!


"Well, I love you." he leans in closer.


ur long hair brushes against his hard muscles. your butt is on his legs. u can feel his hard cock in his pants and ur panties are just wet with stuff. u kiss him. u make out. he had a condom, so i guess we have to wait on children...


"hey Josh", u say


"Yes, babe?" he says back


"I hope im not the only one calling u daddy in the future", you love him, truly u do.


Reset 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Start

You chose... You hit a crisis