You chose... She wishes to have a daughter

 

Your mother made a wish and you started to feel weird... Your figure begins to shrink, your breast pops out and you could feel a moist void forming between your legs. Long hair rushed down from your scalp. As you scream, your voice turns from a masculine deep to a feminine silky voice.


You rush out of your room to find your mom holding the lamp. "what did you do?!" you scream


"I always wanted to have a daughter and now my dream has come true!" your mother beams


"I don't want to be a girl, change me back now!" you pout


"Stop yelling at me, young lady" scolds your mom "I could change you into a dog, if that would suit you better!


Your mother has changed the reality as well and now all your family and all your friends think you have always been a girl.

What happens next?:

- Accept it... for now.

Reset


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Start

You chose... You hit a crisis